Tuesday, March 3, 2009

Artist's Statement

I admire the environment and life around us. I think life is a miracle, we can learn so much from nature. I use bright colors to show the magic of it. I play with colors, patterns and drawings. Most of my artwork is expressive and abstract. some of my work is done through observation and intuition. I am very interested in photography; it helps me have ideas for my paintings and drawings. I love to be free as a child and explore the world around me. I know to do copy of nature in my own hands is hard. Nature is perfect itself, I want to express it as best as i can.








1 comment:

  1. Hi Sandra - thanks for following my blog! We share the same views about nature - glad to connect and I look forward to seeing more of your work.

    ReplyDelete